VITEEE 2018 Application Form
- 1 VITEEE 2018 Application Form
- 1.1 VITEEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
- 1.2 VITEEE 2018 Exam Details
- 1.3 VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 How to fill the VITEEE 2018 Application Form
- 1.5 VITEEE 2018 Online Application Form
- 1.6 VITEEE 2018 Offline Application form
- 1.7 VITEEE 2018 Application Form- Click here
- 1.8 Share this:
All the students come here. We all have bought good news for you. Vellore Institute of Technology (VIT) is all set to announce the VITEEE 2018 Application Form dates. The students who want to secure a seat in VIT need to appear for this VITEEE 2018. The exam will be completely in CBT mode, which is going to held in 120 cities across India and abroad. The candidates should send the application forms before last date, and the students can apply both online and offline.
VITEEE Engineering Entrance Exam 2018
The most important one is the students need to pay two different application fees for both online and offline. The eligible candidates will go through the counseling and admission purpose. Interested candidates, who dreamt of studying in VIT, need to check the VITEEE 2018 eligibility criteria and others at the official website www.vit.ac.in of the University or check below.
VITEEE 2018 Exam Details
Name of the Exam: VIT Engineering Entrance Exam (VITEEE)
Exam Conducted by: VIT University
Exam Level: University Level
VITEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
All the students, who are interested in apply for VIT, check here the VIITEEE eligibility criteria from here. Nowadays most of the applicants are searching for this. Here we are given the full details for your connivance. For register, the VITEEE 2018 Application Form aspirant must need the below criterion. Interested one can follow the below details to complete the registration.
- Applicant born on or after 1 July 1995.
- The University considers an only High School/SSC/X Certificate for age verification
- Candidates should have 60% aggregate in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics/Biology in the qualifying exam in +2/Intermediate.
- The Candidates who belong from the North Eastern State and SC/ST category have needed 50% average marks in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics/Biology (PCM/ PCB).
- Candidates who have studied in Regular, Full Time and Formal Education are alone eligible to apply.
- ‘NIOS’ candidates are eligible to appear for the VITEEE-2018.
How to fill the VITEEE 2018 Application Form
The candidates need to follow two different steps to fill the application forms for online and offline.
VITEEE 2018 Online Application Form
- The candidates need to check the official website www.vit.ac.in, once the application forms announced and enter the personal details.
- Attach the required documents including the scanned copies of a photograph (50kb-100kb, Dimensions 3.5cm-4.5cm) Signature (20kb-50kb, Dimensions 3.5cm-1.5cm) and Id proofs.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card
- Confirm the details. Submit it and save the copy for future use.
VITEEE 2018 Offline Application form
- The candidates can get the application forms for VITEEE 2018 at designated post offices or University branch offices.
- The application fee should be paid through demand draft, and it must be sent to ‘Director-UG Admission, VIT University, Vellore-632014, Tamilnadu, India’.
- Candidates need to fill the details and affix the required documents along with a photograph and should send it to the above-mentioned address.
Application Fee for VIT Entrance Exam
Cost of OMR Application form: Rs.990/-
Cost of Online Application Form: Rs.970/-
Important Dates to Remember:
Issues VITEEE Application Forms
Last date of VITEEE Applicatio
VIIET 2018 exam dates
Tentatively Declaration of Results: On or before
VITEEE Admission Helpline:
Director – UG Admissions
Office of Admissions, VIT University,
Vellore – 632014
Tamil Nadu, India.
Phone : + 91-416-220 2157, 220 2168
Fax : +91-416-224 5544, 224 0411
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org