UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1 UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Notification 2018
- 1.2 Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Notification
- 1.3 UP Primary Teacher online application
- 1.4 Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Notification Click Here
- 1.5 Uttar Pradesh Urdu Notification Click Here
- 1.6 UP Primary Teacher online application Click Here
We are happy to update Uttar Pradesh Pradesh latest Sarkari Naukri News daily. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB) has released UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 to a large no of vacancies. This is a great opportunity for you guys who are looking for UPSESSB Assistant Teacher Vacancies. To get more information about the UP Teacher Jobs download the Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Notification. In this advertisement the recruiter has clearly mentioned regarding age limit, educational qualification, how to apply, and other details. So without late apply UP Primary Teacher online application by visiting upbasiceduboard.gov.in before the last date.
Name of the Organization: Uttar Pradesh Basic Education Board (UPBEB)
Job Role: Assistant and Urdu Teacher
Total No of Vacancies: 16460
Job Location: Uttar Pradesh
Job Category: State Govt jobs
Application Mode: Online
Last date to apply: update soon
Uttar Pradesh Government has decided to fill 9342 Posts of LT Grade Teacher. Hurry Up Guys…! If You satisfy the eligibility details , start register your details from 26th December 2016
Uttar Pradesh LT Grade Teacher Notification 2018
Post wise details:
Primary Assistant teacher-12406
Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Notification
Before apply UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018, once check the organization details from here. The Uttar Pradesh Basic Shiksha Parishad is formed for engaging qualified candidates to various teacher jobs under the state govt. The headquarters located in Allahabad and the board is going to organize UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 for filling 16406 in several districts in the state. Teacher jobs are very prestigious in our country. So candidate those who are a target for Govt Jobs in UP utilize this UP Sahayak Adhyapak Bharti. The Assistant school teacher hiring process released based on the district wise vacancies. And the selection process will accomplish by Basic Shiksha Adhikari (BSA). Follow the below process which helps you for at the time of application form filling according to the Uttar Pradesh Asst Teacher Notification.
UP Primary Teacher online application
The much awaited UP Primary Teacher Recruitment 2018 employment news has finally disclosed. If you are looking for jobs after graduation, snatch this hot Uttar Pradesh Urdu teacher jobs. As per the UPBEB Prathamik Shikshak announcement applicant must be possessed TET/ BCT from any recognized institution. A candidate who has between 21 Years to 40 Years are eligible to apply UPSESSB Assistant Teacher Vacancies. Upper age limit relaxation is applicable for the reserved category as per the state Govt norms. UP Primary Teacher online application fees shall apply for General Rs.500/-, OBC- Rs.200, while the SC/ST categories are exempted from it. A candidate who have the above eligibility qualification register you by visiting official site upbasiceduboard.gov.in or our web portal.
The age limit should between 21 Year to 40 Years. Age relaxation is applicable for reserved category.
Candidates who have possessed TET Qualified BTC & Special (Vishishth) BTC Passed are eligible to apply for these Posts.
There is an excellent remuneration for selected candidate. To getting, more details visit upbasiceduparishad.gov.in.
- General: Rs.500/-
- OBC: Rs.200/-
- SC/ST: No Fee
- Commencement of online registration for assistant teacher post: update soon
- Starting date for online registration of Urdu Teacher post: update soon
- Closing date for online registration for 12640 assistant teacher posts: update soon
- Last date for online registration for 4000 Urdu Teacher post: update soon
How To Apply UPSESSB online application:
- visit official website at upbasiceduboard.gov.in
- Click on the notification & read it
- Click on Apply Online and fill all necessary details
- Attach self-attested documents & Photo
- Click Submit button & download
- Take a hard copy for further reference