Telangana epass fresh application process
Telangana Government issued a Notification for Epass (Telangana State Electronic Payment & Application System of Scholarships) for candidates studying after SSC or 10th. The eligible students of TS will be provided Scholarship Benefit for Diploma, Engineering, Graduate Degree, Polytechnic, Post Graduate, Professional and Ph.D. courses under Telangana epass fresh application process 2018. The SC/ST/OBC citizens of Telangana and cover the parental income as per the norms are given by the government of Telangana are eligible to fill Telangana Epass Online application. In order to register or Telangana epass Scholarship Apply online, the students need to log on the official website www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. For your comfort here we are providing the direct link of TS state epass application form. Then you can check your TS epass renewal status or fresh epass status by visiting our site.
Telangana epass Scholarship Apply online
TS Govt is continuing the fees reimbursement scheme for the SC/ST Students whose parental income is below 2 lakhs rupees and BC, EBC, Disable welfare candidates whose family income is below 1 lakh Rupees. And students have to maintain 75% of attendance by the end of the year. The Government aimed at providing financial assistance for pursuing post matric education to students of weaker sections/categories like SC, ST, BC, EBC, DC. The scholarship was handled at the district level, which gave opportunities to students to maintain scholarship from the institutes located in other districts in the Telangana state. Eligible students are required to fill TS state epass application form and submit it to colleges for checking. Telangana epass Scholarship Apply online System is available on its official web portal www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. Social Welfare Offices (SWO) checks the Eligibility of Telangana Epass Online application and acknowledgments were sent. Based on the eligibility SWO calculated the scholarship for each applicant. In the ePASS online system, the candidate was able to track the TS epass renewal status.
TS epass renewal status
All Eligible students can fill TS state epass application form for the fresh Scholarship and after all done you get the application to print and Acknowledgment. After downloading or printing the application submit in college and then it is forwarded to University by college and then Bio-matric verification is done by college and finger print will be taken. The process is completed to sanction the fee reimbursement. If anyone looking for TS epass renewal status, check it now from here as well as log on to the official website www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in. The 12 digit Acknowledgment number will be used to track the status of Telangana ePass Fresh Scholarship. Click on the below-given links to check your Epass Status easily. Please check our website for more updates regarding Telangana epass renewal.
Documents Required for Telangana epass fresh application process:
- SSC Hall ticket number, All SSC details such as year of pass, marks and SSC type.
- Aadhaar card number and Aadhar card to scan.
- Caste Certificate obtained from Meeseva center.
- Income certificate obtained from Meeseva center.
- Nationalized Bank Account.
- Mobile number which is not used for any other epass application.
- Last 7 years Bona fide Certificates.
- GAP Certificate (if any gap in last seven years study).
How to apply?
- Visit the epass Scholarship website www.telanganaepass.cgg.gov.in
- Now click on Telangana EPass.
- You will be redirected to new page
- There will be Post Matric by default you can change it Pre Matric also
- Now Enter the application number of epass
- Select Academic Year.
- Select the SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Enter SSC Year of pass
- Enter SSC Pass Type Regular from these options, Supplementary, Other Board, CBSE, ICSE, Open University, and Oriental SSC.
- Now enter your Date of Birth
- Click on submit button
- Finally you will get your application status here.