SSC CHSL Notification 2018
- 1 SSC CHSL Notification 2018
- 1.1 Staff Selection Commission Vacancies
- 1.2 Post Wise Vacancy details:
- 1.3 SSC LDC Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 SSC DEO online application
- 1.5 How to Apply:
- 1.6 SSC CHSL Notification 2018
- 1.7 SSC DEO online application
- 1.8 Share this:
Good news for the Govt job seekers. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) has released SSC CHSL Notification 2018 for filling the Vacancies. The examination is well known as Combined Higher Secondary Examination. It has invited SSC DEO online application for Postal Assistants/Sorting Assistants, Data Entry Operators and Lower Divisional Clerks (LDC). Candidates those who have goal for a Sarkari Noukri, can apply for SSC LDC Recruitment 2018 before the last date. You can find the Staff Selection Commission Vacancies details from below paragraphs or from the official web site. Interested aspirant read the article to get idea to apply for your likely job.
Staff Selection Commission Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Job Role: Various
Total No of Vacancies: Various
Job Location: India
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Post Wise Vacancy details:
- Postal/Sorting Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Data Entry Operator (DEO)
- Court Clerk
SSC LDC Recruitment 2018
The Staff Selection Commission is shortly known as SSC. it’s works under Central Government of India. The primary object of the commission is conducting competative exams for various departmets under it’s judicial. Mostly the officials busy with various exams and interviews as per the requirement, and every year it releases CHSL, CGL notifications in particular dates. As per the privious process, nowadays it has released freshly SSC CHSL Notification 2018 for above menttion posts. The candidates those who are eagerly waing for Staff Selection Commission Vacancies don’t miss this opportunity. Check here the eligibility qualifications and SSC DEO online application process from here, and make confim from the officials portal ssc.nic.in.
SSC DEO online application
Are you looking for 10+2 Jobs? Here is a golden chance for you. Every compeititor once check SSC CHSL Notification 2018 by cliking below link. Applicant those who completed the 12th standard from any govt recognized institure are eligible to register SSC Postal Assistant jobs. The age limit must between 18 years to 27 Years, and the reserved candidates are eligible for age relaxation. Central Govt Job hunter who belongs to the both eligibility are go ahead for online registration. At the time of SSC DEO online application registration the Unreserved candidates are need to pay Rs.100/- online application fee while the SC/ST/PH/female and Ex-servicemen are exempted from the fee. Candidates are advised to refer SSC LDC Recruitment 2018-19 process from our website Gazillionaire.in or ssc.nic.in.
Applicants age should be lying in between 18 Years to 27 Years. for age relaxation refer official notification.
Candidates should have passed Intermediate/ 10+2 from any recognized Board of India. Applicants should have possessed the typing speed of 35 Word per minute in English while 30 Word per minute in Hindi.
The mode of selection is based on the applicants performance in Online exam and Descriptive exam followed by Typing skill test.
- PA/ SA: Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- DEO: Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 2400 (pre-revised)
- DEO: Pay Band-1 ( 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- LDC: Pay Band -1 ( 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
- Court Clerk: Pay Band -1 ( 5200-20200), Grade Pay Rs. 1900 (pre-revised)
Last date to apply online: Updated Soon
How to Apply:
- Log on to SSCs official website ie. ssconline.nic.in.
- Click on SSC Combine Higher Secondary Level Examination link.
- Click on Part I of Application Form.
- Fill the Application form and click on submit button.
- Make the payment by above said process.
- Go ahead for Part II Registration.
- Now upload recent photograph and signature.
- Now submit your application form.
- Finally, Take print out of system generated application for future use.