- 1 SRMJEEE 2018
Alert! Alert! All come here students; we are here to share the exciting news with you all. Finally, SRM University is ready to issue the application forms for SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form. It is the perfect time for all the enthusiastic students who wanted to get a seat in SRM University, need to apply for it at www.srmuniv.ac.in. Every year, SRM University conduct the entrance test SRMJEEE to fill the UG engineering seats in the campuses, including SRM Kattankulathur, Ramapuram, Ramapuram Part (Vadapalani) and NCR Ghaziabad. It is entirely the students’ choice to select the campus, in which they are interested in studying.
SRM Engineer Entrance Exam
The students need to mention clearly about their choice in the SRMJEEE 2018 Application Fom, once it gets released. They can apply both online and offline and need to pay the different application fee for both the modes. The eligible one will go through the counselling and then admission purpose to get a seat in SRM University. Interested students need to check the SRMJEEE 2018 eligibility criteria and others at the official website of the University or check below.
SRMJEEE 2018 Application
Name of the Exam: SRM Joint Engineering Entrance Exam (SRMJEEE)
Exam Conducted by: SRM University
Exam Level: University Level
SRMJEEE 2018 Online Application Form
The students who are interested in SRMJEEE 2018 to apply and strongly decided to get a seat in SRM University should fulfill the following requirements, which are mandatory to apply and to study there. Don’t worry students, here we are providing you all the details about the SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria, application procedure, examination dates and all other important information down here, for your convenience.
- Firstly, the candidate should be a citizen of India.
- He/She must have secured 65% aggregate in Mathematics, Physics & Chemistry in the qualifying examination.
- For biotechnology, biomedical engineering, bioinformatics and genetic engineering, minimum 65% aggregate in Mathematics / Biology, Physics and Chemistry is compulsory.
- For SRM Haryana, the candidates need to have a score of 60% aggregate marks in PCM or PCB.
How to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 Application Form
Without any confusions to fill the SRMJEEE 2018 form, the students need to follow two different steps to fill the application forms for online and offline.
SRMJEEE 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Students need to check the official website www.srmuniv.ac.in, once the SRMJEEE 2018 Application announced and enter the personal details.
- Attach the required documents including the scanned copies of a photograph (50kb-100kb, Dimensions 3.5cm-4.5cm) Signature (20kb-50kb, Dimensions 3.5cm-1.5cm) and Id proofs.
- Pay the application fee through net banking/ credit card/ debit card
- Confirm the details. Submit it and save the copy for future use.
SRMJEEE 2018 Offline Application form
- Applicants can get the forms to apply for SRMJEEE 2018 will get at designated post offices or University branch offices.
- The application fee should be paid through demand draft, and it must be sent to the address mentioned on the official website.
- Candidates need to fill the details and affix the required documents along with a photograph and should send it to the same address.
Important Dates to Remember
Issues SRMJEEE Application Forms
Last date of VITEEE Application
SRMJEEE 2018 slot booking:
SRMJEEE 2018 exam dates
Tentatively Declaration of Results
Tentatively Counselling of SRMJEEE 2018 starts