SBI PO 2019 Apply Online | स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया पीओ भर्ती
- 1 SBI PO 2019 Apply Online | स्टेट बैंक ऑफ इंडिया पीओ भर्ती
- 1.1 SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019 Important Details
- 1.2 State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
- 1.3 SBI Probationary Officer Online Application 2019
- 1.4 SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Details
- 1.5 How to SBI PO 2019 Apply Online?
- 1.6 Share this:
State Bank of India has released Probationary Officer Notification to fill the various Posts. Online registration process has started and the last date to register also given in notification. Aspirants who are seeking Bank Jobs are looking to SBI PO 2019 Apply Online. Candidates who are going to register their details should satisfy SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Details. Official notification has released and available online at the official website sbi.co.in.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019 Important Details
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India (SBI)|
|Job Role||Probationary Officer (PO)|
|State Name||All Over India|
|Job Type||Latest Bank Jobs|
|Starting Date for Submission of Application||Update Soon|
|Last Date for Submission of Application||Update Soon|
|Age Limit||21-30 Years|
|Selection process||Prelims, Main and Group Discussion/Interview|
|Pay Scale||Refer Official Notification|
|Application Fee||For All Categories Rs.600 for SC/ST Category Rs.100|
|Mode of Applying||Online Mode|
State Bank of India PO Recruitment 2019
Many candidates have a dream to work in SBI. Hope those candidates known well the competition also. In the Notification, the authorities have clearly enclosed the particulars of educational qualification, age limit and SBI Probationary Officer Apply Online 2019. Have you aware of the procedure need to follow while registered your details in SBI Probationary Officer Online Application 2019? For the sake of aspirants below, we have provided the simple step by step process.
SBI Probationary Officer Online Application 2019
SBI PO Notification has released in June to fill the various Posts and completed all the selection rounds. The authorities of SBI and IBPS are hosting Prelims, Mains and Interview to hire best for the posts of Clerk and Probationary Officer. Beyond our expectations, the SBI Probationary Officer 2019 Notification has released and started inviting applications from eligible. As the registration process of Probationary Officer Jobs was started, in the starting days itself a huge number of aspirants have applied. One should need to SBI PO 2019 Apply Online before the last date. Applications that received by the authorities before the due date are only valid. In SBI Probationary Officer Online Application 2019 candidates need to provide valid information.
SBI Probationary Officer Eligibility Details
Candidates who are looking to grab Graduation Jobs should start preparation using SBI PO Prelims & Mains Syllabus and Exam Pattern immediately after SBI PO 2019 Apply Online. The direct which we uploaded below to SBI Probationary Officer Apply Online 2019 has collected from official website sbi.co.in. Aspirants of General and Reserved Categories are eligible. To make your dreams come true, use this golden opportunity. If you satisfied the SBI PO 2019 Eligibility Details then without any late with the help of simple steps register your details in online application as soon as possible.
Eligibility Criteria of SBI PO Latest Vacancy 2019-19
Educational qualification of State Bank of India PO Recruitment
Candidates who interested to apply SBI PO 2019 Recruitment must completed Graduation in relevant discipline from recognized college or university. Aspirants who are pursing Final Semester of Graduation are also eligible to SBI PO 2019 Apply Online.
SBI Probationary Officer Notification 2019 Age limit:
- Candidates should not be below 21 years and should not more than 30 years.
- Upper age relaxation will applicable as follows:
- Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Back ward Classes: 3 years
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 years
- Ex-service Man: 5 years
Important dates of SBI PO Exam 2019
Starting date to apply online: Update Soon
Last date to apply online: Update: Announce Later
Download of call letters for preliminary Exam: Update Soon
Online Preliminary Exam: Update Soon
Main Exam: Update Soon
How to SBI PO 2019 Apply Online?
- Authorities of SBI has provided direct link at the official website sbi.co.in
- Go through “Careers” to download notification or click on the direct link uploaded below of our page
- Read in detail the information enclosed in it
- Once you have confirmed that you satisfied all the eligibility details, then log on to the official website to SBI Probationary Officer Apply Online 2019
- Click on the link and start register your details in the specific columns
- Submit your basic information, educational qualification and percentage and other without any errors
- Scan your photograph and signature in the space provided in SBI Probationary Officer Online Application 2019
- Pay application fee using debit or credit card
- Register your mobile number and E-Mail Id to get latest updates
- Refer once whether you have filled all the columns without any errors before you submit the application
- Click on submit
- Finally take printout of the application for further reference
Follow our website gazillionaire.in to get more updates regarding results. We also share all the Government Job Notification, Upcoming Recruitments, Syllabus, Admit Card, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D