Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- 1 Odisha Police Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Odisha Police Constable Vacancies
- 1.2 Odisha Police Category wise Vacancy details:
- 1.3 OP Constable Notification Click Here
- 1.4 Odisha Police online application Click Here
- 1.5 Share this:
The state selection Board, Odisha Police, Cuttack has released Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 for filling 521 Police Constable Vacancies. The state unemployment candidates those who are practicing for Police jobs must utilize this prospect. About the Odisha Police Constable Vacancies most of the people discussing from last 2018, now the time for register Odisha Police online application. The Special Police Constable Application process is going to start soon, and it will continue up to last date. We firmly recommend you before applying once read this article and OP Constable Notification from the official website odishapolice.gov.in.
Odisha Police Constable Vacancies
Name of the Organization: Odisha Police Department
Job Role: Special Police Constable
Total No of Vacancies: 521
Job Location: Odisha
Job Category: State Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Odisha Police Category wise Vacancy details:
- General: 261
- SEBC: 58
- SC: 85
- ST: 117
OP Constable Notification
Contender those who miss applying the recent Odisha police jobs don’t be discourage because the Odisha Police Recruitment 2018 published for recruiting 9th India Reserve Battalion (Specialized) of Odisha Police on a contract basis. If we discuss regarding the department, it is the law enforcement agency of the state. The Headquarters located Cuttack which nearest by the state capital Bhubaneswar, Odisha. It works under the state Home Ministry of Odisha. The applicant who will select for Odisha Police Constable Vacancies they will get a bright future of their life. So friends apply for these latest state govt jobs checks your employment registration date valid or not, if it found expired must renew it. Because this card is mandatory for applying for the Specialized Police Constable Jobs. So here once here meet the eligibility criteria and registration process.
Odisha Police online application
Great news for the aspirant who is interested in jobs after 10th Pass. The Odisha state govt is going to conduct interview process, and the basic requirements and qualification are mentions in OP Constable Notification. As per the advertisement, the applicant must have passed high school certificate examination (10th/HSC) or its equivalent examination from any Odisha state government approved Board or institution. Age limit should not less than 18 Year and no more than 23 Years, and the age relaxation is applicable for the reserved category candidates. At the time of filling Odisha Police online application the unreserved and SEBC competitor need to pay Rs.200/- by www.lokseba-odisha.in through Net Banking, Debit or Credit card. Others are exempted from the fees. Finally, who have the above eligibility details, follow the paragraph to know the selection and how to apply or visit the official web portal odishapolice.gov.in.
- Minimum age limit: 18 Years
- Maximum age limit: 23 Years
- For age relaxation applicable for reserved category
Applicant must have 10th Pass from any Odisha state govt approved institution/ Board.
Refer the official Notification.
Candidates will be selected based on their performance in their following interview process:
- Physical Measurement
- Physical Efficiency Test
- Driving Test
- Educational Achievements
- Sports Achievement
- National Cadet Corps Certificate (NCC)
- Medical Exam
- Written Exam
- General Category & OBC Candidates: Rs. 200.
- Other Category Candidates: N/A
How to Apply:
- Visit the official website: www.odishapolice.gov.in
- Click on the Odisha Police online application
- Fill all required details without mistakes
- Attach necessary documents and pay the applicable fee by using Net Banking/ Credit or Debit Card.
- Click on the submit option and save
- Take a printout for future need
- Starting Date for Online Application Form: update soon
- Last Date of Online Application Form: update soon