UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2018
- 1 UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMS Apply Online
- 1.2 UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Recruitment 2018
- 1.3 UPSC CMSE Exam 2018 Notification Details
- 1.4 UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancies Post wise
- 1.4.1 Eligibility Criteria from the UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
- 1.4.2 Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMSE 2018 Education qualification
- 1.4.3 Age limit for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification
- 1.4.4 UPSC CMSE 2018 Exam Application fee
- 1.4.5 Selection process for UPSC CMSE Jobs 2018
- 1.4.6 UPSC Jobs Pay Scale
- 1.5 How to apply online for UPSC Central Govt Jobs?
- 1.6 UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important dates
- 1.7 Share this:
Union Public Service Commission recently released UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018 on 2nd May 2018. The UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2018 will allot 454 empty vacancies for medical officer, junior scale posts.
Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMS Apply Online
The UPSC CMS Apply Online process also started from May 2, 2018 and will continue till 25th May 2018 through the website upsc.gov.in. The selected candidates will get 494 UPSC CMSE Jobs that too the central government jobs.
UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Recruitment 2018
As the UPSC CMSE Recruitment 2018 process includes the written test which will be scheduled in 22nd July 2018. So after the UPSC CMS Apply Online registration, download teh syllabus from the notification. Eligible candidates apply soon for this UPSC CMS 2018 Exam Recruitment 2018.
UPSC CMSE Exam 2018 Notification Details
|Organisation Name||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Combined Medical Services Exam (CMSE)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Divisional Medical Officer, Junior Scale, Assistant Medical Officer.|
|Number of posts||454|
|Job Category||Central Government Job|
|Selection Process||Written Exam|
|Starting date||2nd May 2018|
|Ending date||25th May 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
UPSC Combined Medical Service Vacancies Post wise
|Post Name||Number Of Vacancies|
|Assistant Divisional Medical Officer in the Railways||300 Posts|
|Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services||16 Posts|
|Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services||138 Posts|
Eligibility Criteria from the UPSC Combined Medical Services Notification 2018
Union Public Service Commission UPSC CMSE 2018 Education qualification
Those who passed the written and practical examinations in MBBS examinations are eligible for these vacancies.
Age limit for UPSC Combined Medical Services Exam Notification
Candidates age should be less than 32 years of age as on 1st August 2018 and check the uppe age from the notification.
UPSC CMSE 2018 Exam Application fee
|Female/SC/ST/PH candidates||Fee Exemption|
|Unreserved males candidates||Rs 200|
Selection process for UPSC CMSE Jobs 2018
- Computer Based Examination
- Personality Test/Interview
- Certificates Verification
UPSC Jobs Pay Scale
The selected job hunters will get the same pay as notified in the official notification.
How to apply online for UPSC Central Govt Jobs?
- Visit the official website upsc.gov.in
- Find the CMSE advertisement from the Examination Notification tab
- Check all the eligibility details
- Then click the apply online link and complete the part 1 and part 2 of the online application
- Upload the scanned photograph, signature, etc
- Finally save the submitted application for future usage
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Important dates
|Notification Released Date||02.05.2018|
Gazillionaire.in website provides not only the central Govt Jobs but also the State Govt Jobs. Also find the post against various categories like admit card, answer keys, results, etc.