SSC CGL Notification 2018
- 1 SSC CGL Notification 2018
- 1.1 SSC CGL 2018 – Combined Graduate Level Exam Recruitment
- 1.2 CGL 2018 Recruitment – SSC CGL Application Form
- 1.3 SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification Details
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL 2018:
- 1.5 Combined Graduate Level Exam Important Dates:
- 1.6 How to Apply for SSC CGL Notification 2018?
- 1.7 Share this:
Staff Selection Commission released the official advertisement of SSC CGL 2018 on 5th May 2018. Most of the candidates who are waiting for this SSC CGL Notification, now check the details on ssc.nic.in. Authorities are going to fill Group B & Group C vacancies through this SSC CGL recruitment.
SSC CGL 2018 – Combined Graduate Level Exam Recruitment
Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification will release by Staff Selection Commission every year. Huge number of aspirants will participate in this CGL Test. Currently most awaited SSC CGL 2018 Notice uploaded by officials on ssc.nic.in. SSC CGL Application Form will accept till 4th June 2018.
CGL 2018 Recruitment – SSC CGL Application Form
Applicants of SSC CGL 2018, you need to attend for Tier I, Tier II, Tier III (Descriptive) and Tier IV (Skill Test) to grab this opportunity. Syllabus required for preparation you can find on SSC CGL Notification 2018. Staff Selection Commission is hiring candidates for posts in various Govt Departments/Ministries/Organizations. Below you can get details regarding education qualification, age limit, Important dates etc., information.
SSC Combined Graduate Level Exam Notification Details
|Organization Name||Staff Selection Commission|
|Exam Name||Combined Graduate Level Exam|
|Posts||Group B & Group C|
|Job Category||Central Govt Job|
|Job Location||All over India|
|Selection Process||Tier I & Tier II (Written Test), Descriptive, Skill Test|
Eligibility Criteria of SSC CGL 2018:
SSC CGL Recruitment Education Qualification:
Bachelor Degree in any subject are eligible to apply for this CGL Notification.
Age Limit SSC CGL Notification 2018:
The Age required for each post varies, so refer the advertisement of SSC CGL, to know information.
Application Fee of SSC CGL 2018:
Fee Payable: Rs:100/- (Fee can pay through Debit/Credit/SBI Net banking/SBI Challan)
Women Candidates, SC/ST and Ex-Serviceman are exempted from fee paying.
Selection Process for CGL Notification:
Tier I (Online Written Exam)
Tier II (Online Written Exam)
Tier III (Descriptive Test)
Tier IV (Skill Test)
SSC CGL Pay Scale:
Group B Posts – Rs 9300 – 34800 + Grade Pay
Group C Posts – Rs.5200-20200 + Grade Pay
Combined Graduate Level Exam Important Dates:
|Starting Date to Apply for SSC CGL||05.05.2018|
|Date of Computer Based Examination (Tier-I)||25.07.2018-20.08.2018|
|Date of Tier-II||27.11.2018 to 30.11.2018|
|Date of Tier-III (Descriptive)||To be notified later|
|Date of Tier-IV (Skill test)||To be notified later|
How to Apply for SSC CGL Notification 2018?
- First visit the website ssc.nic.in
- Click on notices link
- Download the SSC CGL Notification
- Go through CGL advertisement completely
- On official website you can find apply link
- Go to CGL 2018 Apply Online page and fill the details
- Upload Photograph & signature in required format
- Pay the application fee online or download the challan
- Submit your details and take hard copy of SSC CGL Application Form for future reference
Follow our site gazillionaire.in for current central & state govt job notifications, bank job recruitments,