RVUNL Stenographer Notification 2018 | आरवीयूएनएल आशुलिपिक अधिसूचना 2018
- 1 RVUNL Stenographer Notification 2018 | आरवीयूएनएल आशुलिपिक अधिसूचना 2018
- 1.1 Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2018 | राजस्थान विद्युत विगग भर्ती 2018
- 1.2 RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Details | भर्ती अधिसूचना विवरण
- 1.3 Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recruitment 2018
- 1.4 An application fee for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Recruitment
- 1.5 How to apply online for RVUNL Jobs 2018
- 1.6 RVUNL Recruitment 2018 dates
- 1.7 Important links for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment
- 1.8 Share this:
Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recruitment board released a notification to recruit the 2110 young and talented candidates for various positions. All the interested and eligible candidates who meet the required criteria can apply before the application closing date. Go to the official site to know more about Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag recruitment 2018.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag Recruitment 2018 | राजस्थान विद्युत विगग भर्ती 2018
The power development in Rajasthan has begun on 1949 when 19 princely states merged to form Rajasthan. At that time electricity was limited to few towns and power has been treated as a luxury. The number of towns and villages got electrified at that time did not exceed 42.the formation of Rajasthan State Electricity Board on 1st July 1957.
RVUNL Recruitment 2018 Details | भर्ती अधिसूचना विवरण
|Name of the organization||Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited|
|Vacancy name||Junior Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer, PO|
|Number of posts||2110|
|Educational qualification||Graduation Degree, Law Graduate, Degree in Commerce|
|Starting date||May 22, 2018|
|Ending date||June 11, 2018|
|Mode of application||Online|
Eligibility Criteria for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited recruitment 2018
Education qualification for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag recruitment 2018
The Aspirants who are appearing for RVUNL Recruitment 2018 for the position of Graduation Degree, Law Graduate, Degree in Commerce should be completed the Graduation Degree, Law Graduate, Degree in Commerce from recognized university/board.
Age limit for Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag:
The candidates should not exceed the age limit Of minimum of 18 years and maximum of 43 years to attend the Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited vacancies 2018. To know the age relaxation kindly visit the official site at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in
An application fee for Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Recruitment
- To the general/OBC category candidates, the application fee is Rs.850/-.
- To the reserved SC/ST candidates, the application fee is Rs.550/-.
Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag recruitment 2018 Selection process
The selection process for the Rajasthan Vidyut Vibhag recruitment 2018 for the position of Junior Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer, PO will be done in two stages. Eligible candidates will be selected on the basis of the performance in written test and interview.
The scale of Pay for RVUNL Recruitment 2018:
All the selected candidates will get paid as per the rules of recruitment board of Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Utpadan Nigam Limited. the pay will vary from role to role which is mentioned below.
Assistant Personnel Officer: Rs. 37800/-.
Jr. Legal/ Accountant/ Steno: Rs. 33800/-.
Junior Assistant: Rs. 20800/-.
How to apply online for RVUNL Jobs 2018
- Visit the official website at www.energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Read the eligibility criteria and instructions carefully.
- find the online application form at RVUNL notification 2018.
- Fill all the Required details in the application form and attach scanned photograph and signature in a given Prescribed format as per rules.
- Give your valid email id and contact number and keep it active till the recruitment process is over.
- pay the application fee if it required. Once verify all the details in the form to ensure all the information is valid or not.
- Then submit the application form and Take a hard copy with you for future reference
RVUNL Recruitment 2018 dates
|Starting date||May 22, 2018|
|Ending Date/Closing Date/Last date||June 11, 2018|