PEDA Recruitment 2018
- 1 PEDA Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 PEDA Project Engineer Vacancies 2018 @ peda.gov.in
- 1.2 Punjab Energy Development Agency 2018 Project Engineers Recruitment
- 1.3 Details of Punjab Energy Development Notification 2018
- 1.4 How To Apply for PEDA 2018 Project Engineer Vacancies
- 1.5 Important Dates for PEDA Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Share this:
Are you looking for a Government job? Here’s the good news. PEDA is going to recruit Project Engineers in Punjab. Candidates must note that the recruitment is completely on contractual basis. So interested aspirants should go through the PEDA 2018 Project Engineer Vacancies details available on peda.gov.in. You need to follow offline registration process for this PEDA Recruitment 2018.
PEDA Project Engineer Vacancies 2018 @ peda.gov.in
Punjab Energy Development Agency is in need of 4 Project Engineers. The position of the candidate after selection for PEDA 2018 is temporary. He/she applying for the post need to work only for a fixed period of time i.e; until 31st March 2020. The time period may increase or decrease based on the agency’s requirement of the candidate. Go through the PEDA 2018 Recruitment Notification for eligibility criteria and other details.
Punjab Energy Development Agency 2018 Project Engineers Recruitment
Candidates applying for PEDA 2018 Project Engineer Vacancies are selected purely under the guidelines of BEE(Bureau Of Energy Efficiency). Because it is taking up a project and it is in need of Project Engineers. The candidate applying for the post should be a B.Tech or B.Engineering Graduate with an aggregate of atleast 60%. PEDA Recruitment 2018 application form download link is available at the end.
Details of Punjab Energy Development Notification 2018
|Organisation Name||Punjab Energy Development Agency|
|Job Title||Project Engineer|
|Job Location||All over Punjab|
|Job Category||Government Job|
|Selection Process||Refer to Offical Website|
|Start Date||9th May 2018|
|End Date||31st May 2018|
|Mode Of Application||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria and Vacancy Details of PEDA 2018 Recruitment
|Job Title||Job Description||Qualification||Age Limit||Vacancies|
|Project Engineer||Manage Punjab State Energy Conservation Fund||B.E with minimum 60% aggregate along with BEE Certified EM/EA with 2 years MBA in business administration or finance or relevant qualifications||Should not Exceed 45 years as on 1st April 2018||1|
|Project Engineer||Facilitate smooth and on time implementation of BEE schemes||B.E with minimum 60% aggregate along with 2 years of post experience in Energy efficiency or retired candidate from relevant field can also apply||Should not Exceed 35 years as on 1st April 2018 and for retired candidates the age limit is 65 years||1|
|Project Engineer||Facilitate smooth and on time implementation of BEE PAT schemes||B.E with minimum 60% aggregate along with Energy Auditor or energy manager from BEE. Experience is required related to the field.||Should not Exceed 45 years as on 1st April 2018||2|
Selection Process for PEDA Project Engineer Vacancies 2018
- The selection procedure is purely based on the guidelines of BEE.
- Experience and Academic background are taken into account and merit list is prepared.
- For clear instructions and details about Selction criteria refer to official notification @peda.gov.in
Pay Scale for Project Engineers in PEDA
|Job Title||Salary Details|
|Project Engineer(PSECF)||Rs.50,000/- per month and maximum 10% increment on renewal of contract|
|Project Engineer(Facilitate BEE Schemes)||Rs.40,000/-per month and maximum 10% increment on renewal of contract|
|Project Engineer(Facilitate BEE PAT Schemes)||Rs.50,000/- per month and maximum 10% increment on renewal of contract|
How To Apply for PEDA 2018 Project Engineer Vacancies
- Candidates are first requested to go through the official notification for clear view of the vacancies and other details.
- Next an application form is present at the bottom of the official advertisement. All candidates are requested to print the application form and fill the particulars of the form
- After completion of filling of application form, attest the application form with relevant documents,Photographs and signature.
- Now Enclose the application form in an envelope and sent it via post to Punjab Energy Development Agency on or before 31st May 2018 2:00 PM
Important Dates for PEDA Recruitment 2018
|Start Of Date Of Application||9th May 2018|
|End Of Date Of Application||31st May 2018|