NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 1 NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 Delhi NLU Recruitment 2018 |दिल्ली एनएलयू भर्ती 2018
- 1.2 Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018| दिल्ली राष्ट्रीय कानून विश्वविद्यालय विभाग भर्ती 2018:
- 1.3 NLU Delhi Legal fellow, Social fellow job Details:
- 1.4 Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- 1.4.1 NLU Delhi Legal fellow/ Social fellow jobs Education Qualification:
- 1.4.2 Delhi NLU Recruitment 2018 Application fee:
- 1.4.3 Age Limit for Delhi National Law University Vacancies 2018:
- 1.4.4 Salary Package for NLU Legal Fellow /social Recruitment 2018:
- 1.4.5 NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
- 1.5 How to Apply Online for Delhi Law University jobs 2018:
- 1.6 Delhi National Law University Vacancies 2018 Important Dates:
- 1.7 Share this:
Delhi National Law University seeking for 30 young, talent and vibrant candidates for the position of social & legal work fellow posts. NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018 has released. All the aspirants who are eligible can apply online on or before May 31, 2018, at the official site www.nludelhi.ac.in
Delhi NLU Recruitment 2018 |दिल्ली एनएलयू भर्ती 2018
Delhi National Law University released an official notification on its website www.nludelhi.ac.in to fill 30 vacancies in legal and social work fellow posts. The candidates who have completed the MA and looking for government jobs in Delhi this is a great news. NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018 Application for Legal & social works fellow posts will be open and active until May 31, 2018, Aspirants can apply on or before the closing date of online application.
Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018| दिल्ली राष्ट्रीय कानून विश्वविद्यालय विभाग भर्ती 2018:
Delhi National Law University is a Law University in Delhi which is started with an objective of transforming and redefine the legal education. It is one of the National Law University in India with five years Law degree model which is proposed and implemented by the Bar Council of India. Delhi National Law University offering the courses at the graduation and Undergraduate Level.
|Name of the company||Delhi National Law University|
|Type Of the Job||Delhi Govt job|
|Job Role||Legal fellow, Social fellow|
|Number of posts||30|
|Closing Date of Application||May 31st, 2018|
|Official site||www. nludelhi.ac.in|
Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018 Eligibility Criteria:
- The candidates who have been appearing for this post has to complete MA, practicing trial court level in relevant subject from recognized a Bar Council of any state in India.
- Proficiency in reading, writing and speaking Marathi, ability to read, write and speak English.
- Handy with the use of MS-office,emails, internet
- Prior work experience in criminal litigation or work with District Legal Services Authority is needed.
Delhi NLU Recruitment 2018 Application fee:
To know the application fee for Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018 refer the official notification at www.nludelhi.ac.in or click on the direct link to the official notification which is mentioned at the bottom of the article.
Age Limit for Delhi National Law University Vacancies 2018:
The candidate age shall not exceed the minimum of 18 years and maximum of 35 years.
The candidates who are selected for the position of Legal Fellow/Social fellow members will be paid INR of 30,000/- per month
NLU Delhi Recruitment 2018 Selection Process:
Interested candidates for this job role send their resumes with the statement of purpose. Shortlisted candidates will be called for the next rounds via Email and the interview might be held in Mumbai/Pune/Nagpur. The selection will be done in two stages.
- Written Test
- Personal Interview ( for shortlisted candidates from the written test)
How to Apply Online for Delhi Law University jobs 2018:
- Requesting All the interested and eligible candidates to read the NLU notification 2018 completely before start applies for Delhi National Law University department recruitment 2018.
- Send your updated Resume and statement of purpose to the email id given below. the statement of purpose should not exceed 700 words.
- The subject of the Email should be “Fair Trial Fellowship -Application for Legal Fellowship”.
- The applications received after the closing date of application i.e, May 31st, 2018 will be considered as invalid.
- The Email Id and mobile numbers which you have given in the resume should be Active until the completion of the recruitment process.
- The shortlisted candidates will be called for the next rounds via email id.
Delhi National Law University Vacancies 2018 Important Dates:
|The beginning of online Application||May 10, 2018|
|The closing of online application||May 31, 2018|