Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Notification 2018
- 1 Mizoram PSC Junior Grade Notification 2018
- 1.1 Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service
- 1.2 mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Junior Grade vacancies 2018 Application
- 1.3 Details about MPSC Junior Grade of MCS Recruitment 2018
- 1.4 Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Public Service Commission Junior Grade Jobs
- 1.5 How to apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
- 1.7 Share this:
Are u a citizen of Mizoram? Here’s’ the Good news. The Mizoram Public Service Commission is recruiting various candidates under Junior Grade posts. All the aspirants belonging to Mizoram are eligible for this Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018. MPSC Junior Grade Job is a Permanent Post in the state of Mizoram. Interested Job seekers can go through the eligibility criteria and apply for the MPSC Junior Grade Vacancies 2018.
Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018 – Junior Grade of Mizoram Civil Service
According to the latest notification of MPSC Recruitment 2018 applications are inviting for Junior Grade Civil Services posts. Job Seekers of Mizoram who are Graduates or Degree Holders from any discipline with computer knowledge can apply for the MPSC Junior Grade Vacancy 2018. For clarifications about the age limit and other details, Check Mizoram PSC Junior Grade vacancies Notification on official site mpsc.mizoram.gov.in.
mpsc.mizoram.gov.in Junior Grade vacancies 2018 Application
MPSC is going to recruit for 12 vacant positions in Mizoram Civil Service (MCS). for MPSC Junior Grade Vacancies 2018. The candidates applying for Junior Grade vacancies will be selected purely on the basis of exams that conduct by Mizoram Public Service Commission. In order to apply for the exam all the eligible individuals are required to go to the MPSC Office and apply for Mizoram PSC JG posts 2018.
Details about MPSC Junior Grade of MCS Recruitment 2018
|Organization Name||Mizoram Public Service Commision|
|Number of posts||12|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Grade Civil Services|
|Educational qualification||Graduate or Degree Holder|
|Exam||Mizoram Civil Services (Combined Competitive) Examinations|
|Selection Process||Prelims exam, Mains Exam|
|Starting date||9th May 2018|
|Ending date||14th June 2018|
|Mode of application||Offline|
Eligibility Criteria for Mizoram Public Service Commission Junior Grade Jobs
Mizoram PSC Jr Grade vacancies 2018 Age limit
Minimum age limit : 21 Years
Maximum age limit : 32 Years
Educational Qualification for latest MPSC Civil Service Recruitment 2018
- An Individual applying for Junior Grade MPSC vacancies 2018 should complete graduation or degree from any recognized university/ Institute by the Government Of India.
- He/She applying for the vacancy should have good knowledge of computers which is equivalent to computer concepts of NIELIT.
- Knowledge of Mizo language is mandatory
- A candidate applying for the post should be a citizen of INDIA
- He/She applying for the post should be a permanent citizen of Mizoram
Selection Process for Mizoram Public Service Commission Vacancies 2018
The aspirants applying for Mizoram PSC Vacancy 2018 should undergo two written examinations conducted by MPSC
- Preliminary Exam (Objective Type)
- Mains Exam
Applicants performance in both the exams is analyzed. Commission will prepare a merit list and recruit for Jr Grade of Mizoram Civil Service posts. For further details about recruitment go through the Official notification mpsc.mizoram.gov.in
How to apply for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
- Candidates should first go through the official notification to apply for the vacancy
- Next, After reading all the instructions aspirants are required to go to the MPSC Office in Mizoram or to Deputy Commissioners Lunglei, Saiha, Champai, Kolasib, Searchhip, Lawngtlai and Mamit during office hours.
- There in the office the applications are provided and all the aspirants should fill the application form properly without mistakes.
- The application fee for the applicants is given below
MPSC Jobs Application Fee
The application fee can pay through Indian Postal Order or
by depositing the prescribed amount in Treasury under the head 0051-PSC or
by paying the fee by cash during submitting the application
Pay scale for Junior Grade in Mizoram Civil Service Posts
An applicant if selected for MPSC Junior Grade post will get a monthly salary of Rs.15,000/- with a Grade Pay of Rs.5,400/-
The salary may increase upto Rs.39,100/- depending on the service of the candidate.
Important Dates for Mizoram PSC Recruitment 2018
|Start Of Date Of Application||9th May 2018|
|End Of Date Of Application||14th June 2018|
|Prelims Exam Date||Refer to Official Website|
|Mains Exam Date||Refer to Official Wesite|