Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- 1 Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018
- 1.1 www.indianbank.in-417Indian Bank PO Recruitment
- 1.2 Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018–Apply Online for PO jobs @www.indianbank.in
- 1.3 Indian Bank Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
- 1.4 Application Fee for Indian Bank PO
- 1.5 How to Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- 1.6 Indian Bank PO Recruitment Important Links 2018
- 1.7 Share this:
Indian Bank has released the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 official notification on its www.indianbank.in. While Indian Bank has announced the various openings for the positions of Probationary Officer. As a matter of fact, candidates must ensure that they fill the Eligibility criteria of the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018. However, Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can apply for the PO through the links below this article.
www.indianbank.in-417Indian Bank PO Recruitment
In the Meantime go through the Indian Bank Official notification and check all the Indian Bank PO Recruitment details. Alternatively candidates can get the complete information about the Indian Bank Probationary Officer Jobs Here at this page. Moreover get the Indian Bank PO Application from by using the below enclosed links. We request the candidates to submit the Indian Bank Probationary Officer application before the closing date.
Indian Bank PO Recruitment Notification 2018–Apply Online for PO jobs @www.indianbank.in
|Name Of the Organization||Indian Bank|
|Number of Vacancies||417|
|Educational Qualifications||Any Degree|
|Job Location||All India|
|Application Closing Date||27-08-2018|
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Eligibility Criteria
Educational Qualification for Indian Bank Recruitment
Indian Bank Recruitment Age Limit
Minimum Age: 20 Years
Maximum Age: 30 Years
Indian Bank PO Recruitment Vacancy Details
Probationary Officer – 417
Salary Package Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
Refer the notification
Application Fee for Indian Bank PO
For Indian Bank PO Recruitment Application fee Refer Official notification.
- Rs. 100/- for SC/ST/PWD candidates.
- – Rs. 600 /- for all others
Indian Bank Probationary Officer Selection process
To know the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 selection process refer to the official site.
- Starting Date to On-line registration including Edit/ Modification: 01-08-2018
- Closing Date to On-line registration including Edit/Modification: 27-08-2018
- Starting Date to Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 01-08-2018
- Closing Date to Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online): 27-08-2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Preliminary: After 24-09-2018
- Date for Online Examination – Preliminary: 06-10-2018
- Date for Declaration of Result of Online exam – Preliminary: 17.10.2018
- Download of call letters for online examination- Main: 22-10-2018
- Date for Online Examination – Main: 04-11-2018
How to Apply For Indian Bank Recruitment 2018
- In the first place open the official web portal of the Indian Bank @indianbank.in
- Then Click on the Indian Bank PO Recruitment 2018 Online Application form.
- Henceforth start filling the Indian Bank Online Application Form without any mistakes.
- Also, attach the documents such as scanned signature and photograph in a given format.
- Although pay the application fee according to your category.
- Cross check the details and click on the proceed button. Finally, take the print out of the Indian Bank Probationary Officer Online form.
Keep checking our site to get the notification about the Latest Govt Jobs. Also, follow us on social media to get instant notifications.