JNTUA PC & CMM Application Form 2018
The authorities of all constituent and affiliated colleges offering B.Tech/B.Pharmacy courses are requested to apply for Provisional Certificates (PC) & Consolidated Marks Memo (CMM) Applications. These applications are receiving from those students who have obtained eligibility after the recent declaration of results of 4th year 2nd semester regular examinations. Attested photocopies of SSC and all marks memos (from 1st year to 4th year 2nd semester) and the recent statement of 4th year 2nd semester downloaded for the result portal are to be enclosed along with each application. Students can download the JNTUA PC & CMM Application Form 2018 from the official website jntua.ac.in. To apply for PC & CMM student should pay the fee Rs. 200/-. The applications of all passed students and credits exempted students should be packed and submitted separately.
The names and admission number of students who have applied for the Provisional Certificates and Consolidated Marks Memos are drawn in for ‘The Registrar JNTU Anantapur’ have to pay the demand draft of Rs. 200/-. To apply for PC & CMM every candidate should have soft copies of SSC, 1st year to 4th year marks memos. These copies are to be submitted in person by authorised staff at examination cell without any fail. To apply for Provisional Certificates and Consolidated Marks Memo (CMM) they have to pay the application fee from SBI or Andhra Bank. In our website we have provided direct links to pay the application fee so, keep a log on to our website otherwise book mark our webpage.
Applying procedure for JNTUA PC and CMM
Students are advised to submit the documents at your respective college exam cell.
- Submit the filled provisional certificate application from
- And Consolidated Marks Memo Application form
- Pay the application fee Rs. 200/- through SBI Challan (PowerJyothi A/C 32950804752) or Andhra Bank Challan (2254101000000131) as demand draft drawn for REGISTRAR, J.N.T.UNIVERSITY, ANANTAPUR.
- Attested photocopies of SSC, all marks memos of all the four semesters and result statement of last semester download from the results portal are to be enclosed along with the each application.
- Filled in undertaking from (Only for the B.Tech students who want to leave 1 or 2 subjects under exemption rule to get the PC, CMM)
- Xerox copy of any ID card issued by Government of Mother Name proof (attested by the college Principal) should be enclosed.
JNTU Anantapur Application for Provisional Certificate: click here
Download SBI Challan From: click here
Download Andhra Bank Challan From Here