- 1 Indian Navy Recruitment – MTS Jobs
- 1.1 Navy safaiwala vacancies – Naval multi-tasking staff notification
- 1.2 Indian Navy multi-tasking staff notification
- 1.3 Naval MTS Recruitment Notification
- 1.4 Indian Naval Online Application Form
- 1.5 Bharat Navy Recruitment for Multi Tasking Staff
- 1.6 Indian Navy Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- 1.7 Important dates for Naval multi-tasking staff notification
- 1.8 How to apply for Indian Navy MTS Recruitment
- 1.9 Apply Indian Navy online application form
- 1.10 Naval multi-tasking staff notification
- 1.11 Share this:
Good news for the candidates who are eagerly waiting for Indian naval jobs, Recently the Central Government has introduced a notification Indian Navy Recruitment . For a massive number of jobs, i.e., 262 Multi Tasking Staff (Ministerial) of Peon, Watchman, Safaiwala, Dhobi, Barber, dresser, Ward Sahayika, and lab attendant. The contestants who are interested in Naval multi-tasking staff notification can download the application form at the official website www.indiannavy.nic.in. Aspirants fill the forms correctly without making any mistakes and send it to the given postal address mentioned at the bottom of this article.
Name of the Organization: Indian Navy
Job Role: Multi tasking staff
Total No of Vacancies: 262
Job Location: Kochi (Kerala)
Job Category: Central Govt jobs
Application Mode: Online
The Indian Navy is a well balanced and cohesive three-dimensional force, in the sky, on the earth and under the surface of the oceans. Its headquarters is in New Delhi. And it has two major dockyards located at Mumbai and Visakhapatnam. In addition to this smaller naval ship repair yards function at Kochi and Port Blair. The President of India serves as the Supreme Commander of the Indian Navy.
It is the 5th largest in the world. The Indian Navy releases notifications to recruit the young and talented aspirants for various posts in the navy. Now recently it has released the Indian Navy Recruitment for various posts. Those who are willing to apply for this post must visit the eligibility criteria, which is provided in the next paragraph.
Come on get fit to get the latest Naval jobs. However, the Indian Navy Recruitment has released many job vacancies Peon 54, Watchman 35 posts, Safaiwala 157, Dhobi 1 post, Barber 1 post, Dresser 2 posts, Ward Sahayika 6 posts, and lab attendant 6 posts. The age limit of this Naval multi-tasking staff notification must have minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years.
The educational qualifications of the candidates should have possessed Matriculation pass or equivalent. The selection process will be written test. The interested and eligible aspirants can apply for the Naval online application. Keep tuned to our website jobremind.com We suggest every applicant to utilize this fabulous opportunity.
Minimum 18 years and maximum 27 years
Matriculation pass or equivalent
28 days from the release date of the notification
- Log on to the official website: www.indiannavy.nic.in
- Click on the online application
- Read the details carefully
- Fill all details without any mistake
- Save and submit the application
The Flag Officer commanding in chief (for staff officer (Civilian Recruitment Cell) Headquarters southern naval command, Kochi- 682004.