APPSC Group 1 Syllabus
Count down starts for APPSC Group 1 Examination. Preliminary Examination the first stage of selection process will be held soon. Do you have any idea regarding the syllabus and exam pattern of this Group 1 Exam? Are you looking to know Andhra Pradesh PSC Group 1 New Syllabus of Prelims and Mains? Then here is the wonderful news for the candidates and we are expecting that many one will participate in the registration process. APPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam pattern is available in detail here and one should remember that performance of candidates in preliminary test decides eligibility for Mains. It’s common that many one will felt nervous before going to appear in the exam, to get relax and to know tips read the success stories of the candidates. Get complete details of APPSC Group 1 New Exam pattern before start preparation. Keep visits official website psc.ap.gov.in for more details.
Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh public Service Commission
Number of Posts: 78
Name of the Exam: APPSC Group 1 Exam
Official website: psc.ap.gov.in
Status: available here
APPSC Deputy Superintendent Exam pattern
In New Year the Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has really bring good news for us. We know a huge number of aspirants seeking latest govt jobs in Andhra Pradesh are long waiting for the release of employment notifications. Finally APPSC has emancipated Group 1 and Group 3 Notifications. To help candidates we have already provided Eligibility details and the direct links to apply online. Many candidates have expected that APPSC Group 1 Notification will release for enormous number of vacancies. But after the release of official notification the aspirants have felt disappointed because the number of posts are limited i.e., 78. The names of the posts are Deputy Collectors in AP Public service, Commercial Tax Officers in AP, District BC Welfare Officer, Municipal Commissioner Grade II, Assistant Commissioner of Labor and other. We are back with the good news, information of APPSC Group 1 Syllabus has collected and uploaded here.
APPSC Group 1 Previous Papers
Selection process of APPSC Group 1 Exam includes prelims, mains and interview. APPSC Group 1 Syllabus of prelims and mains is completely different. Preliminary Test will be held for 150 Marks and main Exam for 750 Marks of Five Papers. Final merit List for Interview will be prepared based on candidate’s performance in Main Examination.
APPSC Group 1 Prelims Syllabus Topics
- Events of National and International importance.
- Current affairs – International, National and Regional.
3. Contemporary developments in science & Technology and Information Technology
- Geography -World, National and Andhra Pradesh.
- History of India Ancient, Medieval, Modern –socio-cultural, Economic and political affairs with special emphasis on Indian National Movement.
- Indian polity and Governance; Constitutional issues, public policy formulation and implementation, Governance Reforms and e-governance initiatives.
- Economic Growth and Development – Poverty – Unemployment –Planning India – Economic reforms – Post – Liberalization – Sustainable development – Social sector reforms .
- Environmental degradation and challenges.
- Disaster Management; Vulnerability profile, prevention and mitigation strategies Application of remote sensing and GIS in the assessment of Disaster.
- Logical reasoning, analytical ability and data interpretation
APPSC Group 1 Mains Exam Pattern
|1.||Written Test||Compulsory Paper (General English)||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper II||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper I||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper IV||Conventional||150||3 Hours|
|Paper V||Conventional||150||3 Hours|