Government Jobs 2019

Latest govt Jobs, Admit Card, Syllabus, Exam Results

Join in our Govt Jobs Groups

AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Andhra Pradesh Engineering Agricultural Admit Card Check Entrance Exam Dates @ sche.ap.gov.in

Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 | ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎంసెట్ హాల్ టికెట్

AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 is available now. Many students are excitingly waiting for Andhra Pradesh EAMCET hall ticket download. This year about 2.86 lakhs students had applied for this exam, in that 1, 85,190 students had applied for engineering and 1, 00,903 had applied for agriculture and Engineering stream. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam dates. Students can download AP EAMCET Admit card 2019 or ఆంధ్రప్రదేశ్ ఎంసెట్ హాల్ టికెట్ from official website www.sche.ap.gov.in. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Exam for both Agriculture and Engineering Streams will conducts both in morning and afternoon sessions on the scheduled dates.

APSCHE EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Details

Name of the OrganizationAndhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education (APSCHE)
Exam NameAndhra Pradesh Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test
Work LocationAndhra Pradesh
Exam TypeEntrance Exam
Exam DateUpdate Soon
StatusReleased
Name of the CategoryHall Ticket
Official Websitesche.ap.gov.in

 

AP EAMCET Engineering and Agriculture Admit Card 2019

Andhra Pradesh Engineering and Medical Common Entrance Test is one of the prestigious exams in our state. By qualifying in this exam, they can enter into engineering and medical colleges in the state of AP. Students can select any college and any district in the counseling. The districts of AP are anantapuram, chitoor, East Godavari, Guntur, Kadapa, Krishna, Kurnool, Nellore, Prakasam, Srikakulam, Visakhapatnam, Vizianagaram, and West Godavari. Student can select any college in these districts

Andhra Pradesh EAMCET Hall Ticket Download @www.sche.ap.gov.in/

The minimum qualifying marks o f the exam are 25% of total marks that means 40 marks out of 160 marks, there are no minimum marks for SC/ST. The total exam is conducted for 160 marks on subjects of maths, physics, chemistry for engineering stream and biology, physics, chemistry for medical stream. In biology, we have subjects of botany and zoology. Each subject is conducted for 40 marks for 40 questions. There is no negative marking in this exam.  This time 2.86 lakh students had applied for this exam. Last time 2.55 lakh students had applied to the exam, when compared to the last year applicants had increased. Students who had applied for exam can download their AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019 from official website sche.ap.gov.in

AP EAMCET Engineering Exam Timings | AP EAMCET HALL TICKET 2019

Candidates who are interested in engineering and agriculture courses had applied to the exam. The weightage of intermediate exams is 25% and remaining 75% for intermediate marks.  According to the weightage ranks are given. Applicants can download their AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019 now. Andhra Pradesh EAMCET exam for Engineering will conduct soon. Students have to carry hall ticket, filled online application form, blue or black point pen and caste certificate for SC/St.  Engineering exam will be conducted in the morning session, and medical/ agriculture exam will be conducted in afternoon session. Applicants can download their hall ticket from official website sche.ap.gov.in. Here we had given more information about AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019.

admit card

Things to carry for examination hall

  • Hall ticket
  • Blue or black point pen
  • Filled online application form
  • Caste Certificate (only SC/ST candidates)

Instructions of APSCHE EAMCET Exam 2019

  • Reach your examination before 1 hour, they will not allow if you are late to exam hall
  • Before half an hour they will send students inside
  • OMR will be given to write the answers
  • Don’t tear or scribble on OMR
  • You have to bubble the right answer with black or blue pen
  • Use only one pen for whole examination
  • Bubble only one answer in the given box or else your answer will be invalid
  • Stay in examination hall until the completion of exam
  • Don’t bring any electronic gadgets to the Hall
  • How to download AP EAMCET hall ticket 2019
  • Visit official website sche.ap.gov.in
  • Click on Hall ticket
  • Enter your registration number and date of birth
  • Your hall ticket will appear
  • Download and take printout of it

AP EAMCET Hall Ticket 2019 Download

Follow our website gazillionaire.in to get more updates regarding results. We also share all the Government Job Notification, Upcoming Recruitments, Syllabus, Admit Card, Current Affairs, Quiz and Results. Stay tuned with us and bookmarks our site at CTRL+D

Updated: April 16, 2019 — 9:30 pm
gazillionaire.in © 2018-2019. This website is not an official website for any government job notifications. The information published on this website is only for information purpose. We are not responsible for information published here.